Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Not resolving return problem

I ordered heating gel bag on combo offer on 23 rd oct 2018 and I received on 27th 0ct 2018.but was damaged product.so I tried for replacement/return option but that option is not responding till now.they gave 7days for me as a due date to return.in this case I'm not able to make it because of application fault.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Not resolving return problem

I ordered heating gel bag on combo offer on 23 rd oct 2018 and I received on 27th 0ct 2018.but was damaged product.so I tried for replacement/return option but that option is not responding till now.they gave 7days for me as a due date to return.in this case I'm not able to make it because of application fault. So I decided to talk directly to customer care service but how many times I try there is only one response"DEAR CUSTOMER PLEASE WAIT OUR RESPRESENTATIVES ARE IN ANOTHER CALL " I has been trying for 3 days no one pick up my call. So I do message in paytm app .they said we are trying to fix it and we'll get back to you.but no one responds properly .this shows how paytm's customer care service is working.what if this continues till due date who will suffer? that's me.they don't bother. I mailed and texted in app in a right and polite manner but they are not listening .I'll wait for another one day after that I definitely go consumer court coz I have all proofs.
As a conclusion the fault is yours because you shipped damaged/ incomplete product but I paid total amount as you said .you gained yours I am not . Don't let it go further it's in your court. take this product and give my money back.

Comments

• OisheeOishee User+, Contributor Posts: 6
    My return hasbeen not solve
  • syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,616
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • OisheeOishee User+, Contributor Posts: 6
    My item has been not return yet
  • prateekj21prateekj21 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    First all of all ! PAYTM Sucks!!

Their service , bloody customer care people who makes false promises everytime i call them,

I bought a tv of which seal was broken and first time i placed a return request which was approved by them and by mistake it got cancelled and the after re placing the request they rejected it and now denying to return?

This is really harrasing to a customer, i have to call them everyday and they say you product will be picked and returned soon and they i get a mail this is not possible.

Now is there anyway to file a case against them , if others have this problem then please advise so that they can sued with related bunch of cases.
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 6,409
    Hi,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 6,409
    Hi,