Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Return / Replacement issue

I have recently ordered a Boat Bass heads headphone on ear. But the headphone was defective. There was a crackling sound on one of the speaker.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Return / Replacement issue

I have recently ordered a Boat Bass heads headphone on ear. But the headphone was defective. There was a crackling sound on one of the speaker. Now I am very much dissatisfied with that product and I don't want it anymore how can I get a refund. On the seller's information that the the seller accepts return or replacement. Now what should I do??? please suggest me that!!! thank you very much in advanced.

Comments

• mahendra88rathoremahendra88rathore User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    I ordered medium jacket but i got large and now not replace please reservation my problem
  • prakash192013prakash192013 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I had purchase bloggers headphone it was defected then i got replace headphone its also not working properly i want to return the same but there is no option coming for return.please suggest how can i return & get my money back
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • Subodh1996Subodh1996 User+, Contributor Posts: 7
    I have no request option
    Hey there,
    Why don't you try contacting: Paytm App by 24*7 Help Section and can raise your concern? It has helped me too.
  • Joshuva678Joshuva678 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I placed an replacement for order. So i want to cancel replacement and to proceed with return
    Hi there,

Please check return/ replacement policy on the product description page and raise return request through My Order section via paytm 24*7 help support.