Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Not processed KYC in-person verification

On 22nd October 2018, I went to KYC centre of Paytm in Vadodara to complete my in-person verification. Submitted photos and original documents.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Not processed KYC in-person verification

kunalshah1987kunalshah1987 User+ Posts: 4
On 22nd October 2018, I went to KYC centre of Paytm in Vadodara to complete my in-person verification. Submitted photos and original documents. Still my KYC is not completed and aldo 24×7 executives are not giving feedback and proper answers. Very bad experience with Paytm.

Paytm is not recommended for use.

Comments

• arun_negi123arun_negi123 Contributor Posts: 9,530
    Hi, If you are getting the error while applying for KYC so you can open a ticket from 24X7 Help section on the App.
  • kunalshah1987kunalshah1987 User+ Posts: 4
    I have already open a ticket in 24x7 help section. They are only sending links to visit KYC centre. Not replying why it is not completed.
  • TufanghoshTufanghosh User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    Not processed kyc
  • TufanghoshTufanghosh User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    Not processed kyc
  • Sanjana_aneja123Sanjana_aneja123 Expert Posts: 9,937
    Hey, you can simply visit your nearby KYC centers regarding the same or raise a query via Paytm app or website by clicking on 24*7 help option.
  • BGS792AEBGS792AE User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    How Can we make PAYTM Kyc Merchant ??
  • Manish_Kumar_BvpManish_Kumar_Bvp User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    Hi, it has been over a week since i raised paytm kyc completion request, but no update on it.
    The agent is saying he has handed over the documents xerox to paytm merchants and there is no way to track the status.
    Does anyone know about the tracking of the application.
  • Manish_Kumar_BvpManish_Kumar_Bvp User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    Hi, it has been over a week since i raised paytm kyc completion request, but no update on it.
    The agent is saying he has handed over the documents xerox to paytm merchants and there is no way to track the st
  • Sanjana_aneja123Sanjana_aneja123 Expert Posts: 9,937
    Hey there,
    Why don't you try calling the merchant helpdesk team, on - 012033663377(all India) or 08033663377(for south). It has helped me too.
  • SubhadipRoyRajputSubhadipRoyRajput User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I have submitted my full kyc about 2 month ago but it still shows that my Documents Verification is pending...why?!!