Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Request to unblock paytm account

Whenever I tried to buying anything. This message showed every time. I want to request you to please unblock this account.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Request to unblock paytm account

abhijain9503abhijain9503 User+ Posts: 1
Whenever I tried to buying anything. This message showed every time. I want to request you to please unblock this account.
My registered phone number with paytm is 9878836182 and email adress is [email protected] please help me as soon as possible.

Comments

• 91660007259166000725 User+ Posts: 7
    Bed
    Very bad
    My accounts open please
  • syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • Ritu29thRitu29th User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    My account is blocked how to unblock it
  • PrinceprakharPrinceprakhar User+, Contributor Posts: 8
    I understand that your account is susperios so however I will raise your concern with backend team

Regard
    PAYTM COMMIUITY
  • arun_negi123arun_negi123 Contributor Posts: 9,530
    Hey, It seems your account has been blocked, you don't have to worry, simply raise a query via Paytm app by clicking on 24*7 help option. I did the same and got my issue resolved.
  • omprakashkushawahaomprakashkushawaha User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    Unblock my Paytm account please
  • omprakashkushawahaomprakashkushawaha User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    Unblock my Paytm account
  • kumar_divyakumar_divya Contributor Posts: 2,433
    Hey, You can raise a query via Paytm app and do make sure share all the relevant details asked by them to unblock your account, once you share the documents they will unblock your account. Hope this helps :D
  • jj08397jj08397 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I m unable to login my paytm account because it was temperiory blocked please unblock my paytm account as soon as possible
    Hey, have you tried contacting them by raising a query via 24*7 help option? I did the same and got my issue resolved.
  • razzsatishrazzsatish User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    Unlock my paytm account
  • razzsatishrazzsatish User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    Unblock my paytm account
    Hey, have you tried contacting them by raising a query via 24*7 help option? I did the same and got my issue resolved.