Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Money Not refunded

Sir I had paid one order using UPI transaction Then I cancelled that one .It even more than 14 days but my money not refunded yet .

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Money Not refunded

jnvpradipjnvpradip User+ Posts: 1
Sir I had paid one order using UPI transaction
Then I cancelled that one .It even more than 14 days but my money not refunded yet .
Please tell me process to solve this issue

Comments

• SHAIKNIHALSHAIKNIHAL User+, User+ Posts: 1
    Sir my payment return please
  • Rajat6766Rajat6766 User+ Posts: 2
    Sir 1 month ago i am not received my refund this is too late this is not good for business and i am check my statement money not creadit
  • syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • PriyankaTikandePriyankaTikande User+, Contributor Posts: 9
    same issue I am facing from last 7 days. customer care service is poor
  • PravinagarwalPravinagarwal User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Redeem my layara voucher
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • BADSHAH072BADSHAH072 User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    My money please refund other wise i will take action against paytam mall 😈😈😈
    Hi,
    Refund might takes some time to reflect in your account.If you want then you can connect with your bank or Paytm to know the status of the refund.
  • Very bad service
  • Agravat123Agravat123 User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Sir I had paid one order using paytm postpaid account
    Then I cancelled that one .It even more than 4 days but my money not refunded yet .
    Please tell me process to solve this issue
    Hey there! Refund might takes some time to reflect in your account.If you want then you can connect with your bank or Paytm to know the status of the refund.
  • SeemakumawatSeemakumawat User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    my account balance has been deduct but receiver has not receive the money...
    plzz refund my money
  • SeemakumawatSeemakumawat User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    my account balance has been deduct but receiver has not receive the money...
    plzz refund my money
  • SherySaifiSherySaifi Contributor Posts: 518
    Hi, you should connect with Paytm care 24*7 Team, you can reach out on this number 0120-4456-456, and follow the IVR instructions. Select your language then, Press 3 for Add money or any other Paytm Wallet related query else you can open a ticket from 24X7 Help section on the Paytm App
  • patidarshubhampatidarshubham User+, Contributor Posts: 7
    Delay in refund.