Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Not refund money

i call 4 time to paytm customer support but not recieve call for any time 20 min hold time what this service from paytm i call on 2 am 12 pm 5 pm 8 am but not…

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Not refund money

jogindersingh12jogindersingh12 User+ Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in Shopping on Paytm Mall
i call 4 time to paytm customer support but not recieve call for any time 20 min hold time what this service from paytm i call on 2 am 12 pm 5 pm 8 am but not pick my call how to solve my problem where is my refund money fororder id 608735964 please send my moncy back urgently

Comments

• syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • PriyankaTikandePriyankaTikande User+, Contributor Posts: 9
    I am also facing same problem from past 7 days. very bad.
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi there,
    Refund might takes some time to reflect in your account. If you want to know the status of your refund then please contact your bank. Paytm has no control on it. It depends upon your bank timelines.
  • lkbajpai91lkbajpai91 User+, Contributor Posts: 5
    hii sir i have paid 750 for an order but money deducted and order failed. i have completed this payment bu using upi
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern and also the debited amount will be automatically refunded in the original payment mode.
  • arunaaronarunaaron User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    Sir I order the watch on paytm, I pay the money on upi, I paid the money but order not successfully so please inisiate refund on the item
    Hi there! You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern and also the debited amount will be automatically refunded in the original payment mode.
  • I had a recharge of 199 from Peti Miman in the morning and she was telling the bus but my phone has not been activated, please do not refund me my refund if not
  • Your comment will appear after it is approved.
  • Your comment will appear after it is approved.
    Hi there! You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.
  • amitvp30amitvp30 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I m also facing same problem, I ordered an item and then I got better deal so I cancelled it, the total amount is 429rs, In my Paytm wallet I have 92Rs so I paid remaining amount through upi, I got refund of 92rs only in my Paytm wallet but not refunded remaining ₹337, I checked my account balance too there is also not refunded, please give me a solution.....
    Hi there! Refund might takes some time to reflect in your account. If you want to know the status of your refund then please contact your bank. It depends upon your bank timelines.
  • Pal SinghPal Singh User+ Posts: 3
    I m waiting for refund of rs 1858 since one month, sent email, called customer care number no response.
    Hi there! If you want to know the status of the refund you can contact your bank. It depends upon your bank timelines.