Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Gets message "Something went wrong" while doing kyc

Had been trying to complete kyc since a long time. Tried all the I'd I have got. Always getting the message Something went wrong, please try again later.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Gets message "Something went wrong" while doing kyc

tomjkuzhivelytomjkuzhively User+ Posts: 1
Had been trying to complete kyc since a long time. Tried all the I'd I have got. Always getting the message Something went wrong, please try again later.
What to do?
Tagged:

Comments

• Neelam59Neelam59 User+, User+ Posts: 1

What to do?
  • Sanjana_aneja123Sanjana_aneja123 Expert Posts: 9,026
    Hi, If you have not completed your KYC, you should be able to see it on the blue navigation bar on the top of the screen.
    Hi, If you have not completed your KYC, you should be able to see it on the blue navigation bar on the top of the screen.
  • mrbholejii8055mrbholejii8055 User+ Posts: 4
    hii,please help me i want to upgrade my KYC and chance my profile name brcouse current KYC its not my and i am anable to change in setting.
  • mrbholejii8055mrbholejii8055 User+ Posts: 4
    hii,please help me i want to upgrade my KYC and chance my profile name brcouse current KYC its not my and i am anable to change in setting.
  • Ashw0niAshw0ni User+ Posts: 2
    What to do?
  • Ashw0niAshw0ni User+ Posts: 2
    It is not possible to transact from paytm account & not able to contact help 24× 7
  • jaideepkmjaideepkm User+ Posts: 1
    WT to do with this something went wrong
  • POONAM14POONAM14 User+, User+ Posts: 7

What to do?

What to do?

What to do?
  • Vijay355Vijay355 User+, User+ Posts: 1
    What to do?
  • buzztalkbuzztalk User+ Posts: 6
    Change number nd then try.
  • sdine01977sdine01977 User+ Posts: 1
    Kyc error message something went to wrong display
  • venkyandluckyvenkyandlucky User+ Posts: 1
    What to do?
  • Had been trying to complete kyc since a long time. But no luck. Always getting the message Something went wrong, please try again later.
    What to do?
  • What is next after posting this comment? How to resolve the issue and who is going to help???????
    Hi, If you are getting the error while applying for KYC so you can open a ticket from 24X7 Help section on the App.
  • tulasitejatulasiteja User+ Posts: 1
    Something went wrong is happening when I'm completing my kyc can I know the reason
  • JeckyJecky User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    Why it always shows something went wrong while doing kyc... Always error.. Help me how to complete kyc... Plse
  • JeckyJecky User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    24x7 no use... No help at all

• Vamsi_0406Vamsi_0406 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    Sir same problem my kyc request does not processed. Pls process my kyc request
  • TobalyntiTobalynti User+, Contributor Posts: 7
    Even my mini KYC is having issues
  • Sonu_pathakSonu_pathak User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    I tried many times but unable to complete KYC It always shows "Something went wrong (try again)" Plz help me with this issue
  • Sonu_pathakSonu_pathak User+, Contributor Posts: 2
    I tried many times but unable to complete KYC It always shows "Something went wrong try again" Plz help me with this issue
  • himshilahimshila User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    Show on something went wrong plzzz suggest How to my complete kyc
  • vkswami001vkswami001 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    When ever iam going to complete my kyc i got msg something went wrong so what i do
  • lokeshdochana1999lokeshdochana1999 User+, Contributor Posts: 5
    Same problem to me
  • NasirafiNasirafi User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Always see that some thing went wrong. Whenl) doing kyc?? How can we
  • Ankurs135Ankurs135 User+, Contributor Posts: 5
    Hey man where are you after making this app, we are not able to recived payments and work more for paytm, upgrade it man nice app but with if upgrading kyc