Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Return getting rejected again & again for old shoes that i received.

I received old and dirty shoes from PayTm and it was an costly product. But paytm and their cheater supplier sent me an old used product.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Return getting rejected again & again for old shoes that i received.

I received old and dirty shoes from PayTm and it was an costly product. But paytm and their cheater supplier sent me an old used product. I'm trying to call paytn again & again but they're not picking up my calls even after 30-40 minutes waiting. I've caed paytm for like a 100 times and I'm not bale to talk to the customer care, one time that i was able to talk to them they promised me a solution, but in reality, after that call that too didn't happen. I'm cheated and I'm so angry right now

Comments

• ARNAQVIARNAQVI Contributor Posts: 4,226
    Hi, you may raise your query over paytm help support i.e 24*7 which is available in your Paytm application

• kushagra97kushagra97 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I also requested the return of my product
    The product's plastic is crack . The pickup got late and it got rejected and now no response is received by paytm
  • Prashanth5559Prashanth5559 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    Same problem I'm getting with paytm I want to return my order..
    Hi, you may raise your query over paytm help support i.e 24*7 which is available in your Paytm application
  • koharaurakoharaura User+, Contributor Posts: 6
    Don't purchase anything
  • aviaher9aviaher9 User+ Posts: 4
    Not getting any response from 24*7 help centre. 4 times i was raising the product return complaint still time not getting any solution. I got the wrong product and size also different colour also different.Also paytm choosed the laizy courier partner (Xpressbees couriers). No one attempts the call at Paytm mall customer care centre.

• gopalkrishan65gopalkrishan65 User+ Posts: 3
    I order xl size but dealer sent me xxl size. What can I do. Can paytm replaced it.
  • abhi0065abhi0065 User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Money not refunded into my bank account
  • dab_randab_ran User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    Sir mujhe bhi old shoes received huye hai... Aaj 2nd time Return request approved ho gayi thi but Courier Boy ne saaf mana ker diya k jab tak paytm team ki taraf se koi email courier office nahi aayegi tab tk pickup arrange nahi hogi... Sir please solve this problem
  • Rahul_singhRahul_singh Contributor Posts: 2,810