Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

No resolution is given on delay pickup of wrong product delivered

Hi Paytm Team, I have a issue with product order no 5588811387 and amount refund, which is pending since 2 weeks.

No resolution is given on delay pickup of wrong product delivered

edited August 6 in Shopping on Paytm Mall
Hi Paytm Team,

I have a issue with product order no 5588811387 and amount refund, which is pending since 2 weeks. The issue I have raised various times on Paytm support but still no progress seem. No I have used this platform to raise my concern. Kindly take in urgent attention. Issue is ,I have place a product from my current userid,and found product is not as per product description. And raised ticked on 24 july 2018 which is approved on 29 july 2018 . Today is 6 Aug 2018 but still my product not took away and refund of my amount also pending. Product is order on emi and tomorrow is the due date of emi of Rs 6000 and same has been told to customer care but still no resolution is provided. You all tell me , what is the use of online, when such things are happening . We are loosing trust on buying products online as the same are not satisfactory at all. Now I hope Paytm team , take action in refunding my amount and taking back the product.

Regards
Swati