Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Not getting KYC option and not able to add my mail id and unable to change my name

Team I am not able to add imail id as it's registered with another paytm number and unable to add my single name as I have only single name on aadhar card and…

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Not getting KYC option and not able to add my mail id and unable to change my name

Team I am not able to add imail id as it's registered with another paytm number and unable to add my single name as I have only single name on aadhar card and unable to get KYC and my 3k cashback is in waiting so will you give my cashback with interest Bcoz I'm unable to do any of these options getting done before 2 months so please reply urgently.

Comments

• arun_negi123arun_negi123 Contributor Posts: 3,652
    Hi, You can reach out to Paytm Customer Care on 011-3399-6699 ( 24*7 ) or you can raise the query directly from your Paytm App itself for the same so that they will get back to you with the solution.