Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Not able to change my number

I want to register a new number to my paytm account but whenever i do it says phone number already linked to another account .

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Not able to change my number

a4amanna4amann User+ Posts: 2
I want to register a new number to my paytm account but whenever i do it says phone number already linked to another account . So i want to know how to delete that account to use that number again . Plus i tried to use another number , same issue again . But when i call customer care it says that the number is not registered on paytm . What to do now .
Tagged:

Comments

• kumar_divyakumar_divya Contributor Posts: 1,373
    Hey, you can simply raise a query to delete your new account via Paytm app or website by clicking on the 24*7 help option. They will call you and will and send you a link to delete your account.
  • arun_negi123arun_negi123 Contributor Posts: 3,652
    Hi, Have you tried reaching out to their 24X7 help & support section ?
  • arun_negi123arun_negi123 Contributor Posts: 3,652
    Hi, Have you tried reaching out to their 24X7 help & support section ?
  • 98679841529867984152 User+ Posts: 2
    password change
  • 98679841529867984152 User+ Posts: 2
    password change
  • kumar_divyakumar_divya Contributor Posts: 1,373
    Hey, I had a similar issue regarding password reset, so I called on their alternate number and got the password reset link, you can call on 0203888388 or 01204888488 to reset your password. Alternately you can raise a query via Paytm app and they will provide you with a password reset link.