Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Unable to return

I purchased helmet in paytm . Yesterday it got delivered. When seen quality of the product is worst. So I want to return the product.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Unable to return

I purchased helmet in paytm . Yesterday it got delivered. When seen quality of the product is worst. So I want to return the product. When I tried to return the product it displays return is now not possible please try after some time..please solve this issue

Comments

• syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.it helped me too
  • aayush98saayush98s User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    I ordered the usb cable of samsung and on 8th day onwards its not working, i think the seller gave the fake/copied product. Just want my refund now i dont know from where to get my refund?? Plz help
  • syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    Please go through the return/replacement policy of the product on your order section or paytm web/app and raise the concern over there.Cheers.
  • narukanaruka User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Ur contact no
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hey there, You can reach out to Paytm on this helpline number 01204606060 and follow the IVR instructions.
  • lakshmi84lakshmi84 User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Unable to return
    Hi there! Why don't you try contacting: Paytm App by 24*7 Help Section and can raise your concern? It has helped me too.
  • bkb198bkb198 User+, Contributor Posts: 0
    Very bad coustomer care system.no resolution provided only say wait for some time.
    I call 25 days regularly regarding my pickup.he always say wait.
    Very bad service.
    No courier pickup is arranged and return request is rejected after 25 days.
    No reason is clear
  • bkb198bkb198 User+, Contributor Posts: 0
    Very bad coustomer care system.no resolution provided only say wait for some time.
    I call 25 days regularly regarding my pickup.he always say wait.
    Very bad service.
    No courier pickup is arranged and return request is rejected after 25 days.
    No reason is clear
    Hey there! You can connect with Paytm team via help & support regarding your return rejection/ delay issue. Cheers! :)