Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Refund

Sir day before yesterday I ordered the SD card(samsung 32gb) but due to delay in delivery I cancel my order.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Refund

Sir day before yesterday I ordered the SD card(samsung 32gb) but due to delay in delivery I cancel my order. And also i ordered the otg cable but I can't cancel it so thing is that I can't get my refund of sd card and also I can't get my cash back of otg cable.

Comments

• syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.it helped me too
  • kanyakumarikanyakumari User+, Contributor Posts: 6
    My refund not has not sent to my paytm wallet.... How shame of paytm... Worst.... Experience... With paytm..... I can't buy the products. Once again...
  • Aazam000119Aazam000119 User+, Contributor Posts: 7
    I hate paytm shopping..refund delay 15 days for canceling
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi Brother,
    Refund might take some time to reflect in your bank account. It you want to know the status of the refund then contact to your bank. Paytm has no control on it. It depends upon your bank timelines.