Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Returned Purcell not pickup

Hello paytm. Your courier partner Delivery.com not pickup the Purcell .

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Returned Purcell not pickup

Hello paytm. Your courier partner Delivery.com not pickup the Purcell . They sent the message your Purcell pickup today sent the message yesterday and previous day. But they not pickup my Purcell. Say your courier partner to pickup the Purcell.

Comments

• syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.it helped me too
  • 456himanchal456himanchal User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    Your courier partner didn't pick up my parcel & sent me the message your parcel will be picked up today but they didn't contact me. After this I received a message from paytm that your return request has been cancelled.
    Now say to your courier to pic up my return parcel.
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi there! You can connect with Paytm team via help & support regarding your return cancelled issue. Cheers! :)
  • sanjoy8653sanjoy8653 User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    When will your courier partnar come to pick my parcel?
    Help me
    Hi there! Why don't you try contacting: Paytm App by 24*7 Help Section and can raise your concern? It has helped me too.
  • pooja1977pooja1977 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I have applied for return within stipulated time period but today i got a message your return request is rejected. Don't know why
    Hey there! Please check return & replacement policy on the product description page through paytm website while raising the return request. It depends upon the return policy only else you can contact by 24*7 help support section.
  • lakshman33lakshman33 User+, Contributor Posts: 5
    Hello paytm. Your courier partner Delivery.com not pickup the Purcell . They could not make me a call pickup attempt failed. But they not pickup my Purcell. Say your courier partner to pickup the Purcell
  • keshav_singhkeshav_singh Contributor Posts: 420
    Hiii, you can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern you will get the resolution.
  • loksai14loksai14 User+, Contributor Posts: 1
    I booked one watch in paytm November month but there is no item inside the courrier and also my return not picked paytm is wrost i hate this thuu
    You can reach out to Paytm on this helpline number 01204606060 and follow the IVR instructions.