Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with Paytm Mall and enjoy up to Rs. 10,000 cashback

Pooja items starting at Rs. 68, up to 50% cashback on ethnic clothing, and more only on Paytm Mall

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with Paytm Mall and enjoy up to Rs. 10,000 cashback

Pooja items starting at Rs. 68, up to 50% cashback on ethnic clothing, and more only on Paytm Mall

New Delhi, September 05, 2018: As devotees of Lord Ganesh eagerly await the arrival of their beloved God, Paytm Mall – owned by Paytm E-commerce Pvt. Ltd. – is leaving no stone unturned to add to their excitement. It has launched a ‘Ganesh Chaturthi Store’ that features everything from top-selling Apparel, Home Décor items, Handbags, Pooja Essentials, Jewellery, and much more with amazing deals and exclusive cashback.




As a part of this festive sale, Paytm Mall is offering Men’s and Women’s Ethnic Clothing with up to 50% cashback and Kids’ Ethnic Wear with up to 60% off. It is also offering up to 70% off on Handbags and Jewellery from leading fashion houses including Calvin Klein, Armani, and Tommy Hilfiger among others. Paytm Mall customers can, moreover, save up to 60% on Microwave Ovens, 70% on Televisions, and receive up to Rs. 10,000 cashbacks on Washing Machines and Refrigerators from its Ganesh Chaturthi Store. The platform is also extending flat cashback of up to 80% on Ganesh Idols as part of its festive sale. You can also order various products such as pure Ghee, Sugar, Flour Mill Atta, and more with up to 30% cashback. Chowkis and Steel Utensils, on the other hand, are available with up to 70% and 65% off respectively, whereas, Diyas, Pooja Thalis, and other Pooja Essentials are starting at just Rs. 68 on Paytm Mall.

This year, invite the God of Prosperity to your home this season while enjoying unique cashbacks and exclusive discounts on Paytm Mall. Log on to Paytm Mall now!
Sign In or Register to comment.