Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

About money transfer

Hello good morning to everyone here I am Bhargav today we are discussing about money transfer.As when we are trying to transfer money from wallet to my account,the extra amount will deduct.For 1000rs they will take 20 commissions.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

About money transfer

bhargav1999bhargav1999 User+, Contributor Posts: 2
Hello good morning to everyone here I am Bhargav today we are discussing about money transfer.As when we are trying to transfer money from wallet to my account,the extra amount will deduct.For 1000rs they will take 20 commissions. Then why were using paytm this extra amount will go to the paytm owner .Today in finance field paytm is the ranked in number 1 place . For some customers the amount was deduct and for some customers the amount is not deducted,can? U give me the reason for this question?
Thanking you

Comments