Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

bad customer service

It has been almost a week now since i shared the my problem of not being able to unlink my email id from old paytm acc. to the new paytm acc.

bad customer service

It has been almost a week now since i shared the my problem of not being able to unlink my email id from old paytm acc. to the new paytm acc.
In these days they just asked me my email id and then no further response and help.I'm still waiting for the solution.

Comments

• 99349262239934926223 User+, User+, Contributor
    Hi
  • fehranfehran User+, User+, Contributor

In these days they just asked me my email id and then no further response and help.I'm still waiting for the solution.
    Disl
  • Prateek_ThakurPrateek_Thakur User+, Contributor
    I am transferring my money to other but transaction is failed but the is deducted to my account.....than I will call customer service and they said that my money Will return in 3 working day's.......am waiting for money before last 6 days but my money's not giving by paytm bhim app....I will call the customer service but they are not attending my phone calls.....I am very dissatisfied with this app and not using this app again......Kindle request to you please refund my money back.....my no is 8171868304 & transaction date 12/07/2018
  • Prateek_ThakurPrateek_Thakur User+, Contributor
    Call me I need my money back 8171868304
  • Customer service executier not pick my call.
    Call me on 9930381380 I want my money back.
  • I bought three items from paytm, they charged shipping charges separately but sent item together in a single package mentioned three items in invbut when I open pack there were only two products. I complained against same order but they sent me courier boy to pick up the product.
    I returned one item and asked them for refund they sent cash back along with remain amount but do not return shipping charges while the product still not deliver to me.
    Please resolve my problem soon.

Regards
  • SaMiSaMi User+, User+
    I have orderd from last 15 days and still delevery is pending from bluedart and after commitment of new delevery date bluedart is extending the delevery date by 3rd time without any update...
    I am not getting any help from paytm as they have very very bad customer service with 0 zero executive in helpdesk.
    There is no option for order cancellations.
    Being popular in market doesn't mean you are the only option to the consumers.

Please solve the issue as soon as possible.
    Contact. [email protected]
  • 12751275 User+, Contributor
    Hi Aamer Ali, As per your query, we have initiated process to free up your Aadhaar card from the associated Paytm account. This process typically involves validation at various levels and could take upto 72 hours. Request your patience regarding the same

Also note that once your Aadhaar is freed up, you can get KYC done on your new account by visiting http://m.p-y.tm/kyc

ref:_00D28dppr._5000K1IEwdp:ref

set date and time21 Jul 2018, 9:10 am
    problem not solved today
  • I am not satisfied from customer service.
  • shiv888sshiv888s User+, Contributor
    i have purchased i phone and its defective then i put on app for replacement and i informed custom care they said will resolve problem suddenly i got msz that seller has denied the return, one delivery boy came to collect phone but he was not having imei number to match phone's imei number, in paytm app shows alwys new and later dates for arrival. of new phone,

biggest surprise is customer care hve i dont know which setting, they dont pick my phone... that cut automatically before connecting executive.biggest faliour in delivering services..... atleast cutomers problema should be solved delay can be informed and told but this attitude i have seen first time with any company.
  • Pata nahi paytm ke bare me log kaise kaise comments likhate hai aaj tak mujhe koi problem nahi hui.meri gujaris hai paytm ka sahi tarike se prayog karana sikhe