Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

bad customer service

It has been almost a week now since i shared the my problem of not being able to unlink my email id from old paytm acc. to the new paytm acc.

bad customer service

NishantSinghKalhansNishantSinghKalhans User+, Contributor Contributor
It has been almost a week now since i shared the my problem of not being able to unlink my email id from old paytm acc. to the new paytm acc.
In these days they just asked me my email id and then no further response and help.I'm still waiting for the solution.

Comments

• 99349262239934926223 User+, User+, Contributor Contributor
    Hi
  • fehranfehran User+, User+, Contributor Contributor

In these days they just asked me my email id and then no further response and help.I'm still waiting for the solution.
    Disl
  • Prateek_ThakurPrateek_Thakur User+, Contributor Contributor
    I am transferring my money to other but transaction is failed but the is deducted to my account.....than I will call customer service and they said that my money Will return in 3 working day's.......am waiting for money before last 6 days but my money's not giving by paytm bhim app....I will call the customer service but they are not attending my phone calls.....I am very dissatisfied with this app and not using this app again......Kindle request to you please refund my money back.....my no is 8171868304 & transaction date 12/07/2018