Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

UPI transaction was successful but the receiver had not receive the money

I had sent money on feb 5th-2019 of 500rs .The UPI transaction was successful but the receiver had not receive the money...

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

UPI transaction was successful but the receiver had not receive the money

AdyamdAdyamd User+, Contributor Posts: 2
I had sent money on feb 5th-2019 of 500rs .The UPI transaction was successful but the receiver had not receive the money... and the amount had not been credited to my account also after the complishion of 2 working days

Comments

• Mehnur2Mehnur2 User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    On 11th Feb 10: pm I had transferred money to my SBI account from Gramin Vikash Bank but still I did not receive my money please help me..and I never did not share my personal information with anyone..
  • anil5739anil5739 User+, Contributor Posts: 7
    Beneficiary did not received the money
  • SanthoshBandariSanthoshBandari User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    I had paid 2000 to my friend the amount was debited but not credited to him. How many days it may take?
  • bunny27bunny27 User+ Posts: 4
    Receiver not receive a money but the amount was dedicated in my bank account and the amount was not refunded in my saving bank account after 2 working days
  • saravananmanigangasaravananmaniganga User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    The receiver did not receive money but the amount was dedicated in my bank account and the amount was not refunded in my saving bank account after 2 working days..please help me

the transaction has happened on Feb 8