Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Not able to login the paytm

I ma not able to login paytm.its says mobile no. Already exist.and when I use the mobile no it ask me to change the password.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Not able to login the paytm

mkakatimkakati User+, Contributor Posts: 2
I ma not able to login paytm.its says mobile no. Already exist.and when I use the mobile no it ask me to change the password. But the to reset the password is not working for me anytime

Comments

• kumar_divyakumar_divya Contributor Posts: 2,433
    Hey, I think the previous owner of the number might have created a Paytm account with the number, Just raise a query via Paytm app and they will either delete the account with your number or help you to reset your password.
  • jhaneetaj6107jhaneetaj6107 User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Dear sir i have not able to my forgot password. How to it
  • hkguptahkgupta User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    Give password rest link
  • kumar_divyakumar_divya Contributor Posts: 2,433
    As far as I know, to reset your password you will have to call on their reset password number (01204888488) from your registered mobile number or you can raise a query via Paytm app by clicking on 24*7 help option. Hope this helps :)