Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Closure of my FASTAG

I complaint for fastag closure about 1 week ago but still my Fastag was not close.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Closure of my FASTAG

aashilaashil User+, Contributor Posts: 2
I complaint for fastag closure about 1 week ago but still my Fastag was not close. I called and e mail to customer care many times but still there is no response. I also confirm customer care to my vehicle registration number. Thursday again i called customer representative and he said that 24 to 48 hrs you have revart our side. But still there is no revart from customer care side.
Today i called again and he said me that your complaint is under process and your tag was closed as soon as possible.
I would like to know that why my tag was not closed???

Pls help me what can i do

Pls do needful.