Become a Paytm Partner
Click on this link https://paytm.com/partner and register as a Paytm Partner
1. What is Paytm Partner?
Paytm Partner is an initiative that enables you to earn more money by onboarding new customers on Paytm and doing KYC of both new and existing customers.As a Paytm Partner, you will also be given other opportunities in the future to sell our products and services, and earn commission.
2. Who can become a Paytm Partner?
Anybody who has a shop and an Android Smart Phone can become a Paytm Partner
3. How much can I earn by doing customer KYC?
1. For every successful KYC you complete using a biometric device, we will pay you ₹20.
2. For every successful KYC you complete manually, we will pay you ₹15.
4. How can I become a Paytm Partner?
To become a Paytm Partner, you will have to complete these 4-steps:
Step 1 - Fill up the registration form for Paytm Partner on the homepage.or click here
Step 2 - Complete your KYC, and you will be given access to Paytm Golden Gate (GG) app.
Step 3 - Read and accept the Paytm Partner agreement in the Paytm Golden Gate (GG) app.
Step 4 - Complete the Paytm Partner training we provide and you are ready to get started!
5. Is KYC mandatory to become a Paytm Partner
Yes, KYC is mandatory to become a Paytm Partner. If you do not get your KYC done, we will not be able to give you access to Paytm Golden Gate (GG) app.
6. What is the Golden Gate app?
Golden Gate is a proprietary app of Paytm. This app can be used by Paytm Partners to onboard KYC customers on behalf of Paytm.
7. When and how can I get access to Golden Gate app?
Once your KYC is done, you will immediately receive the download file of the GG app on your registered email id. You will have to download and install on your Android phone. To login into the app, simply use the registered email id/phone number and password of your Paytm account.
8. What type of document is needed for KYC?
The following documents are accepted for KYC:
Voter’s ID Card
9. What is the benefit of sharing my PAN card?
If you share your PAN details with us, Paytm will only deduct 10% tax from your total payout. If you do not share your PAN details with us, Paytm will deduct 20% tax from your total payout.