Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

I have not received of 494

What is the status if my refund... Have not received cashback or refund yet?

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

I have not received of 494

What is the status if my refund... Have not received cashback or refund yet?

Comments

• Aakashu230Aakashu230 User+ Posts: 3
    Order 6357452657
  • syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.it helped me too.
  • Pratima956Pratima956 User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    I have not received of 216
  • Pratima956Pratima956 User+, Contributor Posts: 4
    I have not received 216
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi there,
    Refund might takes some time to reflect in your account. If you want to know the status of your refund then please contact your bank. Paytm has no control on it. It depends upon your bank timelines.
  • meghasujatameghasujata User+, Contributor Posts: 5
    I did booked 2 items under Amazone hot deals through paytm .payment made through paytm.order id for the same has been received. how to know the status of my order and whom to contact ?
  • Sahildeep_SinghSahildeep_Singh Contributor Posts: 255
    I had a same issue you may take help in this regard through app. Steps would be:
    login Paytm App>Go to Passbook Section>Select the order>Need Help..
  • meghasujatameghasujata User+, Contributor Posts: 5
    I did booked 2 items under Amazone hot deals through paytm .payment made through paytm.order id for the same has been received. how to know the status of my order
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    You can reach out to 24*7 help support in paytm app/web and can raise your concern.