Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Return request rejected

Two weeks back I had ordered an LG Solo microwave oven and this was the first-ever microwave shopping for me so I didn't know much about the models and kinds of microwave.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Return request rejected

Two weeks back I had ordered an LG Solo microwave oven and this was the first-ever microwave shopping for me so I didn't know much about the models and kinds of microwave. Only when my microwave got delivered and I happened to read its user manual(oven has not been opened yet), I realized that it doesn't support grilling. So, I decided to return it, requested a return that even got approved, but later got cancelled because dealer of the product didn't consider my reason as a valid one. After my several attempts since that day and various assurances by Paytm staff, yet I have not been able to return it.

There is no point if I keep this product and struggle to manage with it as it is not going to supply my needs anyhow. I understand that the dealer will be at loss if he accepts its return and that is why I am ready if the present model gets exchanged for the one with convection capabilities.

That being said, I will request Paytm to either approve my return or at least, let this microwave be replaced by a Convection microwave(even if I have to pay extra charges) so that I don't have to cancel my future shopping plans with Paytm (provided that I love to make my every purchase through Paytm).:)

Comments

• syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    Why don't you try contacting: Paytm App by 24*7 Help Section and can raise your concern? It has helped me too
  • himan99himan99 User+, Contributor Posts: 0
    my return request appove hue them automatic reject ho gaye plz help me sir
  • mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi there! You can connect with Paytm team via help & support regarding product return issue. Cheers! :)
  • Ganesh_MeherGanesh_Meher User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    My return replacement was cancelled what should I do. I have complaint in conjumer Court against your paytm
  • syed_omarsyed_omar Contributor Posts: 9,877
    Hi Brother,
    Why don't you try contacting: Paytm App by 24*7 Help Section and can raise your concern It has helped me too.
  • hirendabhihirendabhi User+, Contributor Posts: 6
    Recently i had order two pair of Red Tape shoes, but unfortunately its not fit at all. So raised a return request.
    Courier partner collect both shoes pair as well as he check all the things like tag, condition of shoes, etc... Also he captured photos of shoes.

He took both shoes at a same time. After 2-3 days i got the message that one shoe return request accepted while another ws rejected.
    So i raised a ticket regarding this and thay ensure that they will contact you but they never contact me.

Then i got another message and call from courier partner to collect the one pair of shoe. I tell them that they already collected, so they cancel to collect request.

Then i got same message again that return request was rejected.

I don't understand what to do next. There is no way to call or mail to customers care. Only way to contact them to write message but no reply from them wahts the problem with return request.

Also got message/mail from that we'll not proceed further after 5 days after return request rejection.

How could i solve my query.
    Recently i had order two pair of Red Tape shoes, but unfortunately its not fit at all. So raised a return request.
    Courier partner collect both shoes pair as well as he check all the things like tag, condition of shoes, etc... Also he captured photos of shoes.

He took both shoes at a same time. After 2-3 days i got the message that one shoe return request accepted while another ws rejected.
    So i raised a ticket regarding this and thay ensure that they will contact you but they never contact me.

Then i got another message and call from courier partner to collect the one pair of shoe. I tell them that they already collected, so they cancel to collect request.

I don't understand what to do next. There is no way to call or mail to customers care. Only way to contact them to write message but no reply from them wahts the problem with return request.

Also got message/mail from that we'll not proceed further after 5 days of return request rejection.

Also got message/mail from that we'll not proceed further after 5 days of return request rejection.

• mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hi there!

Why don't you try contacting: Paytm care on 01204606060 or raise the complaint from Paytm App by 24*7 Help Section? It has helped me too.
  • Muthumass04Muthumass04 User+, Contributor Posts: 7
    Return increase landing gear
  • keshav_singhkeshav_singh Contributor Posts: 420
    Hiii, you can reach out to 24*7 help support in Paytm app/web and can raise your concern
  • virubhagolvirubhagol User+, Contributor Posts: 3
    Why my return rejected?
  • keshav_singhkeshav_singh Contributor Posts: 420
    Hiii, you can reach out to 24*7 help support in Paytm app/web and can raise your concern