Welcome to Paytm Community!
Community

Refund not processed after ONE MONTH of return

I'd ordered something via cod through Paytm mall on 27th sept. I got the product, the product was damaged/not working so I returned it.

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
DO NOT post any personal or confidential information like your phone number, OTP, Order Id, Transaction ID, Paytm Wallet Number or Paytm password, transaction image, passbook history or any of your payment related details like - CVV number or card number. Any post with any personal information, illegal content, impersonation, harassment or promotions will be outrightly removed. Read the full posting guidelines here

Refund not processed after ONE MONTH of return

I'd ordered something via cod through Paytm mall on 27th sept. I got the product, the product was damaged/not working so I returned it. Return was picked up and refund process started on 3rd October.
I have STILL NOT GOT THE REFUND. It was supposed to be reflected in my bank account, but apparently Paytm needed a copy of MY CHEQUE BOOK/PASSBOOK. With UPI of the same bank account, as well as Aadhar registered on Paytm, why are such details as on passbook/cheque book required on Paytm????? Especially with the fraud cases associated???
It's been a month now since the refund was initiated, and I have not rec'd the amount yet.
Posting here for various reasons- one don't ever shop using pay on delivery option, and don't ever try to call Paytm - you'll just keep waiting with no resolution.

With other online giant platforms like Amazon and Flipkart, I myself have got the refund ON THE SAME DAY OF RETURN.
It almost seems like there is no use of Paytm mall.

I hope this is seen and acted upon by Paytm.

Comments

• mumtaz_latifmumtaz_latif Contributor Posts: 8,142
    Hey there,
    Why don't you try contacting: Paytm care on 01204606060 or raise the complaint from Paytm App by 24*7 Help Section? It has helped me too.